The Full Armor team is comprised of individuals who acknowledge our roll in affecting the quality of life throughout the world, and in accepting a personal obligation to our profession.
About the Full Armor Team
The Full Armor Group
Our management team consists of seasoned professionals with over 100 years of combined experience. Backgrounds vary from retired military officers to recent college graduates, but all have one thing in common... a sincere drive to provide our clients with an exceptional experience.
Full Armor strives to Serve with Integrity. We are comprised of individuals who acknowledge our roll in affecting the quality of life throughout the world, and in accepting a personal obligation to our profession and the communities we serve, we do commit to the highest ethical and professional conduct. We adhere to the following values:
- making decisions consistent with safety, health and welfare of the public
- avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest
- be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates
- reject bribery in all forms
- maintain and improve technical competence
- seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of work, to acknowledge and correct any errors, and to credit properly the contribution of others
- treat fairly all persons regardless of race, religion, gender, disability, age, or national origin
- avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment
- assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development
Our personnel have succesfully completed dozens of projects across the technical spectrum. We would appreciate the opportunity to share specific information about our services and how we can assist you.
Full Armor Foundation
The mission of our foundation is to "Change the World One Family at a Time". We support this mission by providing family oriented media and entertainment alternatives. Additionally, we provide free admission to events and theme parks to hundreds of Full Armor Foundation those who otherwise could not attend. We currently support the following charities:
- Teen Challenge
- The Beacon
- Arms of Hope
SBA Mentor Protege