Our process involves the matching of your organizations’ advantages to the current and projected business environment. We draw on our experiences to develop a corporate strategy that integrates your organization’s goals, policies, and tactics into one cohesive unit.
Our management team consists of seasoned professionals with over 100 years of combined experience. Backgrounds vary from retired military officers to recent college graduates, but all have one thing in common... a sincere drive to provide our clients with an exceptional experience.
Full Armor strives to Serve with Integrity. We are comprised of individuals who acknowledge our roll in affecting the quality of life throughout the world, and in accepting a personal obligation to our profession and the communities we serve, we do commit to the highest ethical and professional conduct. We adhere to the following values:
- making decisions consistent with safety, health and welfare of the public
- avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest
- be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates
- reject bribery in all forms
- maintain and improve technical competence
- seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of work, to acknowledge and correct any errors, and to credit properly the contribution of others
- treat fairly all persons regardless of race, religion, gender, disability, age, or national origin
- avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment
- assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development
Our personnel have succesfully completed dozens of projects across the technical spectrum. We would appreciate the opportunity to share specific information about our services and how we can assist you.
Full Armor had been awarded the contract to expand the CREDO pastoral care programs in the... read more
Full Armor is providing layout design, delivery and marketing support to the US Navy Sky Ranger... read more
- ‹ previous
- 5 of 5